We are thrilled to announce that Enzyme has now extended access to settlement on the 0x protocol. This enables Enzyme users to conduct RFQ swaps in a peer-to-peer way whilst facing known institutional-grade counterparties.
Today we are very excited to announce that Enzyme has extended its trading functionality for investors that need to adhere to stricter compliance requirements.
Thanks to our integration with 0x, it’s now possible for regulated institutions to conduct compliant on-chain trades with known liquidity providers.
This integration forms part of a wider strategic decision to enhance Enzyme’s trading capabilities for professional investors, following the release of our entirely new trading UI in May 2023.
What is 0x?
0x provides an integrated suite of APIs for developers & teams building financial products on crypto rails. Their APIs have processed over 52 million transactions and $125B in volume from more than 6 million users trading on apps like Coinbase Wallet, Robinhood Wallet, Metamask, Zerion, Zapper, and more. With its Swap API order routing, Enzyme asset managers can now find the most efficient path of execution to result in the best executed price.
Moreover, thanks to 0x Swap API’s Request-for-Quote (RFQ) System, institutional asset managers can now conduct fully compliant trades settled on-chain via known liquidity providers.
RFQ orders are a stripped down version of standard limit orders, supporting fewer fields and a leaner settlement process. These orders are fielded just-in-time, directly from liquidity providers, during the construction of a swap quote through the 0x Swap API.
Why should you trade with 0x on Enzyme?
Enzyme, an on-chain asset management system, offers an all-in-one solution for accessing crypto and DeFi.
By integrating with 0x and institutional liquidity providers, our users now have access to an even greater depth of liquidity and additional options for conducting compliant on-chain transactions.
So, why should you trade using 0x on Enzyme? Here are a few of the reasons.
- Competitive pricing via DEX aggregation — 0x smart order routing splits up your transactions across multiple liquidity sources to find the most efficient order execution path based on the traded tokens and transaction size.
- Low revert rates — Despite the complexity of routing orders through multiple DEXes and Market Makers, 0x’s robust infrastructure enables the protocol to have one of the lowest revert rates in the industry.
- Exclusive RFQ liquidity — 0x v4 and Enzyme work with Professional Market Makers to provide exclusive RFQ liquidity. This liquidity is competitive with AMMs, and comes with additional benefits including zero slippage and guaranteed MEV protection.
- Comply with institutional AML/ Travel Rule requirements — By using the RFQ order routing, institutions can execute on-chain transactions with known market makers. This enables them to trade a broader array of assets and comply with more jurisdictional requirements. This capability is made possible via Enzyme’s integration with institutional grade market makers who provide a general endpoint (no requirement on counterparties) and a KYC’d endpoint (which enables swaps with known market makers). In the latter example, vaults would need to KYC with a known liquidity provider before having the certainty that all counterparties will be known and comply with AML/Travel Rule requirements.
How to get started with 0x on Enzyme
To begin trading with 0x on Enzyme, follow these steps:
- Connect your wallet on Enzyme’s platform
- Navigate to DeFi Protocols, then select 0x
- Asset managers can then execute trades based on the available trading pairs
Learn more about how the 0x RFQ System unlocks optimal trades here.
Ready to harness the power of DeFi?
With Enzyme’s v4 Sulu, it’s never been easier for managers to create custom on-chain asset management strategies, access dozens of DeFi d’Apps and trade 250+ digital assets in one simple, trustless, and efficient platform.
At Avantgarde, we help institutional investors, crypto-natives and DAOs get exposure to DeFi investment opportunities.
For business enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For marketing enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
For support enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org