We are delighted to announce that Kiln’s native ETH staking is now available on Enzyme!
This integration gives asset managers (with a minimum of 32 ETH) a human-readable way to access Kiln’s enterprise-grade ETH staking, to earn up to 15% APR rewards.
Who is Kiln?
With over $500m staked under management, Kiln is the leading enterprise-grade staking platform with a particularly strong track record. Kiln runs 2.1% of the Ethereum network, which includes 9,000+ validators with 0 slashing.
Kiln offers a rewards guarantee SLA, ensuring a return of 99% of the network-average APR of ETH staking. Kiln’s products are non-custodial and its smart contracts are fully audited by Halborn.
With more than 2.1% share of all ETH staked and heavy involvement within the community, Kiln has a strong track record running Ethereum validator nodes. Kiln is the leading enterprise-grade staking platform enabling institutional customers to stake Ethereum.
Why should I stake my assets?
In a Proof-of-Stake blockchain, staking consists of locking native tokens to earn the right to secure a chain, and earn a yield while doing so. It has overtaken mining and Proof-of-Work as the primary way to secure blockchain networks.
With ETH staking, users lock ETH to fund a validator, which helps secure the chain by proposing new blocks and attesting other validators’ blocks, and earns a yield in the process.
Staking generates the safest and most predictable yields in the crypto space. It is the most natural yield feature in crypto as the value originates from the blockchain native currency inflation and a share of transaction fees. There is no risk of default or bank runs as the counterparty is the protocol.
You can stake your ETH to:
- Put your treasury to work
- Diversify and earn
- Bring new opportunities to generate safe yields
How does this benefit Enzyme asset managers?
By using Kiln on Enzyme, asset managers will have access to native ETH staking, since users can deposit and stake in portions of 32 ETH. This gives you a human-readable way to access staking contracts from Enzyme. As an incentive for helping to safeguard the Ethereum network, you can earn 7.98%* APR rewards.
If you are an institution or DAO, this Enzyme integration will allow you to easily provide a nativestaking solution to your customers and clients. If you are a vault manager, you can very easily offer your shareholders direct exposure to staked ETH.
How to get started
To stake ETH in a few clicks, just follow the next steps. Please note this requires a minimum of 32 ETH. It should take you less than 5 minutes to complete your first transaction:
1. Connect your wallet on https://app.enzyme.finance/discover
2. Navigate to DeFi Protocols, then select Kiln
3. Click the actions toggle in the positions table and select ‘Stake WETH’
4. Select the desired amount of WETH and press ‘Stake’
5. After staking, you can manage the position & claim fees at any time
Please note: If you stake, you won’t be able to withdraw your ETH until the ethereum network staking withdrawals become available.
Interested in launching your own vault? 🚀
With Enzyme’s v4 Sulu, it’s never been easier for asset managers to create custom vault strategies and access dozens of DeFi d’Apps, hundreds of assets and native staking in one simple, trustless and efficient platform.
At Avantgarde, we help a range of clients launch their own DeFi strategies on Enzyme. Here’s a quick summary of how we can help:
- Asset Managers: From investor management to strategy automation, Avantgarde provides tools and services to optimise your on-chain asset management experience.
- DAO’s: Avantgarde helps you manage your crypto balance sheet in a safe and transparent manner while still taking full advantage of the rapid pace of innovation and iteration of new financial primitives.
- Treasury Managers: Give us a mandate and we will help you earn yield transparently and in line with your DeFi philosophy and investment policies.
Click here to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to reach out.
For business enquiries, please contact: email@example.com
For marketing enquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Source: Rated, last 30d APR of Kiln as of December 1st 2022. The staking reward rate will fluctuate over time based on many factors, past performance is not necessarily indicative of future returns . See this post for more details on expected future yields.